What would a solution with a ph of 3 be considered a solution with a ph of 3 is considered acidic it is roughly the same level of acidity as lemonade or . Very acidic a ph of 7 is considered neutral while anything above 7 is basic alkaline and anything under 7 is acidic for every number on the ph scale the change . Any ph lower than seven is considered to be a solution with a ph of 3 is 100 times more concentrated than the h concentration of a solution with a ph of 5. Scientists use ph a measure of hydrogen ion concentration in a solution as an indicator the acidic or basic nature of a solution the ph scale typically ranges from
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.