Polymers an international peer reviewed open access journal. Computational modeling of molecularly imprinted polymers as a green approach to the development of novel analytical sorbents. 1 introduction computational modelling of polymer electrolytes may at a first swift look seem a very awkward approach as these materials often are highly complex . Computational modeling of polyalkylthiophene conductive polymer insertion into phospholipid bilayers. Product information j bicerano 1992 644 pp this unique resource reviews the use of computerized modeling to study the structures and physical and mechanical
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.