Eads bridge city landmark 1 national historic landmark eads bridge is the worlds first steel truss bridge and an engineering marvel after the civil war and the . Was visiting st louis for a get away weekend from chicago had spent some time around the arch and the bridge area always neat to see these old bridges. The eads bridge in saint louis missouri crosses the mighty mississippi in the shadow of the gateway arch and is one of the most iconic bridges in the united states
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.