Migrating your certification authority hashing algorithm from sha1 to sha2 sha 1html so as you renewed the certification authority certificate . Implementing sha 2 in active directory certificate and devices can accept sha 2 certificates server properties in the certification authority . After the migration you can then reconfigure the ca to issue certificates by using the sha 2 hash algorithm rather than the less secure hash algorithm of sha 1. Hello jim here again to take you through the migration steps for moving your two tier pki hierarchy from sha1 to sha256 i will not be explaining the . Digicert certificates come with unlimited free reissues so its easy to replace your sha 1 certificate with a sha 2 ssl certificate authority
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.