The starter solenoid turns an electric signal from the ignition key into a high voltage signal that activates the starter motor serving as a powerful relay switch . How to replace a starter solenoid the starter solenoid transfers electricity to the starter motor from the battery when you turn the key in the ignition. How do you fix a bad car starter unless you have experience rewinding armatures replacing diodes and changing solenoids you dont fix your stater
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.