Error to the circuit court for the northern district of illinois the case was twice argued in this court once at december term 1869 and now again in . Where in ejectment a special verdict has been found and judgment entered on it in the court below for the plaintiff which judgment in an appellate court . Writ of error to the circuit court of the united states for the northern district of illinois hamilton mccool brought ejectment in the circuit court . 3 if the judgment originally rendered upon the special verdict here in question had still subsisted the case would be a different one but that judgment was reversed. Encuentra smith v mccool us supreme court transcript of record with supporting pleadings de h m wead us supreme court isbn 9781270125532 en amazon envos
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.