When an anthropologist and an economist combine to write a book about consumption it is not a sermon against materialism nor a moan against consumerism the world of . The world of goods it is well understood now that consumption goods communicate cambridge studies in social and cultural anthropology. The world of goods towards an anthropology of consumption with a new introduction mary douglas and baron isherwood london and new york. Download citation on researchgate on jan 1 1979 mary douglas and others published the world of goods towards an anthropology of consumption. The world of goods towards an anthropology of consumption mary douglas baron isherwood isbn 9780415130462 kostenloser versand fr alle bcher mit versand
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.